Monday, May 11, 2009

Village Coffee and Tea

I'm just about to turn in from my first full day on the road - so far this trip is looking great! 
The car is all packed and I'm currently in Maryland - the show in Dundalk was a lot of fun.

I had dinner with a few friends who live in the area, then it was time for some singing! Village Coffee and Tea is a great spot because not only is it a nice, comfortable place to play with a good sound system, but they have a great group of regulars who come out to listen to the music and that is a beautiful thing.

So thank you to everyone who came out tonight - I look forward to returning to Dundalk again soon!! (A special thanks to LieAnne for having me at Village Coffee and Tea!)


(Check out the awesome butterfly photo display behind me)

3 comments:

  1. Go Mary Go!

    -Adam and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your photo from your show in Maryland, Mary! Maybe it's time to write a song about butterflies!!! Enjoy your tour!

    xo OCNJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Butterflies" seem not so free to fly yet at the coffee house (have to/ or had to be there), "cocooning" as it where. However Mary wing your way on, sounded great! Please do come back. God's peace, love, out.

    ReplyDelete