Monday, May 25, 2009

To Pittsburgh!

Yesterday's partially rainy, partially beautiful sunny ride...KY, OH, WV and PA...





The side of this "monster truck" read "Budget Off-Road"

Driving over the bridge from Ohio into West Virginia...and then we quickly crossed into PA.


Nick joined me for this leg of the driving - he flew in to Louisville for the weekend, and then we drove to Pittsburgh, where he just barely caught his flight back to Philly...whew!

I surprised myself by breathing a sigh of relief when we crossed into Pennsylvania - I have been having such a wonderful time visiting different cities in different states, but I love PA and I think I was just happy to know that I made it back in one piece! But I'm not quite home yet!

Tonight's Show:
Your Inner Vagabond; 8pm
4130 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
all ages!

1 comment:

  1. Pennsylvania Welcomes you home, Mary!
    Great travel photos of you and Nick!

    ReplyDelete