Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Most Magical Place On Earth....


Today was my day off from traveling or performing, and I spent it at the Magic Kingdom!
As I had mentioned before, my good friend from college, Matt, is with me (or should I say that I'm here with him - he and our friend Jarrod both live down here and are Disney cast members!) and we spent the day skipping around the park, riding rides and avoiding the rain. 



The FIRST thing we did was go see the Dapper Dans perform on Main Street - yay Jarrod! (You may recognize him from last year's FMF video blog - he was awesome and hosted me and drove me around.)



We also tried on a lot of awesome hats. 




(Check out the impending storm clouds....)


Tea cups!










Gotta Love the Mouse!

2 comments:

  1. You notice that it usually rains when you are in the Magic Kingdom....

    Miss you girl - sing your awesome heart out!

    Praying for safer driving for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! oh Mare! I miss you all to pieces. That picture of you, Matt & Jarrod makes me so happy all over!!! Happy tour! Can't wait to see you when you get back!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete