Friday, May 15, 2009

FMF Friday


Welcome to Downtown Orlando and the 2009 Florida Music Festival!
My set was at Cafe Annie's (which, as I found out, is actually just called "Annie's") at 7:30pm.

I thought load in was at 4 but it turned out to be 5:30 so I made friends with the State Farm people who were walking around handing out free iPod speakers - very cool gals. 

At 5:30 I went to Annie's for load in and got to chat with the two fine musicians who played before me: Wayne Hall and Hannah Bethel. 






Check out my super-bling...oh yeah, that's right, I said it...

It was great meeting you all!
With festival founder Sean Perry




Signing autographs...

And with my Matt's who came to the show!

After my set was Richard Duke, Kevin Kinney, Steve Foxbury, Paul Doucette, Christina Martin, Kevin So and Clayton Senne.
It was a great night! Conference tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of FSM! Enjoy the conference!

    ReplyDelete