Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How I love warm weather...

I just love when the weather begins to turn and I wake up to sunshine and singing birds outside my window.

I love it because it makes me feel motivated to go out in the world and live my life.

I love it because it means I can put on a skirt or a sundress and feel the wind against my shoulders and ankles...

(by the way I meant to post this yesterday - I woke up today and it was chilly and rainy...but the warm weather was here all weekend and the beginning of this week - it will return!)

Song quote for today: "And the sign said, 'long haired freaky people need not apply'" - Five Man Electrical Band





Today's weather was more like Cardiff...

1 comment:

  1. Cardiff!!!!!!!

    and look at your ring Miss!!!

    i adore you. have a WONDERFUL tour!

    ReplyDelete