Monday, April 27, 2009

Two weeks until tour!

Okay the countdown has officially begun...

We are exactly two weeks from the real kick-start of my tour.  I play in New York this coming weekend, but then have another week in the lovely state of Pennsylvania before I hit the road for real.

Let's go over all of the things I'm excited about for this trip, shall we?

#1. 8 Shows, 8 different cities. 
Rockin.

#2. One show in particular....
The Florida Music Festival!
I'm playing Friday night at FMF this year in Orlando, and the bill (as in, same night, same stage) includes Paul Doucette from Matchbox 20.
Rockin.

#3. MD 
Back in Dundalk to the very welcoming people at Village Coffee and Tea!

#4. NC
Treading into Tar Heels territory...
I'm looking forward to bringing up childhood vacation memories in NC.
"Carolina, where have you gone? Nights when the moonbeams shine so strong.
And all of my days were filled with song..." - lyrics from my song "Find Myself"

#5. Visits!
I am visiting SO many wonderful people that I haven't seen in much much too long. They are being awesome and letting me crash on their couches/pull out beds/foutons/use their showers and bask in the glow of their awesome company. 

#6. Disney! 
I may spend some time there at one point or another...with one or two crazy great Disney performers who live much too far away from me. 

Rockin.

#7. Georgia
I love Georgia - it's a beautiful state, and I really enjoy being there. Plus, my oldest friend lives there. And she's Rockin. (Not oldest as in she's the oldest person I know. We've just been friends since we were born.)


#8. Nashville 
Never been. Well, that's not true. I was in the airport once for an hour and a half once on a layover. That doesn't count.

#9. Kentucky
I have a few wonderful people to visit here too :)


#10. Pittsburgh
Still love my home state. 

#11. Family
Visiting some extended family in multiple states - you know who you are ;-)

#12. Philly
I'm ending my 3 week tour in Philly with a show at a currently undisclosed location.
That's because I'm not sure what it'll be yet.
But it's going to feature some awesome performers...like my band (yeah!), Alfred James, Jacob Mathew (of Lighthouse).

ROCKIN.


Check back daily starting on May 11th for updates!

(Love Park photo by Charles Kevin Mauer)


No comments:

Post a Comment