Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tombstone, Bisbee, Plane Ride! Oh My!


I'm sorry, what day of the week is it now and where am I? Oh right, Wednesday night, Los Angeles. Whew!

Tuesday we were off to visit the historic mining town of Tombstone - you know, the one where all of the westerns are filmed? (Yeah, that one called "Tombstone," also)





The reason I'm questioning is because in reality it is FRIDAY night and I'm trying to pick up where I left off!

After a few hours and a cheeseburger in Tombstone we headed to the small mountain town of Bisbee to take in the sights and culture there. All of the hotel/motels seemed to be all booked, which was crazy because it was a pretty sleepy night!

Truthfully my favorite part of Bisbee was the car ride there and the amazing sunset we had the privilege of seeing, and I of shooting.





In case you haven't already noticed, one of my favorite type of photo to take is what I call "the Sun Shot." Any type of scenery involving capturing the actual orb of the sun makes me so happy!



I'm also enjoying playing around with the color settings on my camera!









The next morning we woke up across the street from the Peace Wall and started our 4 hour journey back up to the Phoenix airport. When we got there we found out that my flight had been cancelled but thankfully I was able to hop on another similarly timed flight.





The drive was beautiful but it was nice to get on the plane and ensure my trip to Los Angeles!
(Once again, playing with the color settings)







I made it into LAX safe and sound and had an awesome night with old college friends!

Then started the expo...I'll expand probably on Sunday...

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to take the virtual trip with you, Mary! Enjoy the rest of the Expo!

    ReplyDelete