Friday, April 30, 2010

Beverly Hills, Ventura...BEACH!






On Wednesday I took a tip into Beverly hills with my friend Paris to sample the famous "Sprinkles" cupcakes....yum!



(Yes that's one Jerry Springer doing interviews for his show...I did not volunteer for that one!)




On Thursday I picked up a rental car and headed north to Ventura for a lunch meeting - and found the beach on my way back :)







Check out the wind - crazy!!




Not only did I find the beach, I found the beach with a HUGE SWING SET....swinging on a swing on the beach? It was nothing short of amazing - I giggled out loud at the freeing feeling it gave me. A kickback to my childhood, and a reminder of how it feels to fly...(yes, I'm working on a song now with that theme...haha)






I then got to visit with some family and have dinner in Malibu - got to hang out with two awesome girls and talk about kindergarten and pre-school and tying shoes...it's amazing the enthusiasm in the smallest thing. Another reminder of what it feels like to fly.

1 comment:

  1. The beach and swings! Great combination! Glad you got to be with family too! Awesome photos as always! Funny to see the afternoon sun above the ocean! Are those your parents you were posing with?

    ReplyDelete