Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 1 - Video Shoot!

Yesterday was Day 1 of our video shoot for the "I Miss You" music video - and it went great!

First of all, I'm filming with Jonathan Rola and Michael Leary, director and director of photography of "The Matter With Clark," the indie film I did two years ago.

We met up in Newtown, PA to scout out places to shoot. Generally the concept of the video is pretty true to life - me leaving Philadelphia to tour, and missing my man at home!

So we drove around a bit and found this great farm and after poking around a bit found a couple of perfect spots for filming.

Thank you to Carl and Brenda at Slack Road Farm and Milk House Market for letting us film on their beautiful farm! I'm having a hard time getting my videos to cooperate, so here are some photos from the day!

Jonathan and Mike getting the camera ready:


The lovely setup at the Milk House Market and the BEAUTIFUL sky!






The AWESOME road we found - this is pretty much what I originally intended for the cover of "The Beauty of It All..."



Goofing around:

More tomorrow (if I can get my computer to cooperate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment