Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lillith Voting Process

Hello Friends...

So I've been asked for a more detailed description on how to vote to see me open for Lillith Fair - and I am happy to oblige.

1) Go to www.ourstage.com - you can either create an OurStage account or login with your facebook account.

2) Once you've logged in, go to the search bar and search "Mary Scholz" - on the right side there is a button to "make your favorite artist" - this will ensure that I come up at least once a day in your voting.

3) Once you've created an account or logged in, find the tab across the top of the page that reads "Judge." If you drag your mouse across it, options should pop up - click on "Lillith Channels."

4) Select "Philadelphia"

5) Once you're on the Philadelphia page, you'll be given four musicians - you are required to listen to at least 15 seconds of their song before judging (if these musicians come up in judging again you will NOT have to re-listen)

6) Once you've listened to 15 second of each performer, you drag and drop their picture on the right side where it says "Drop Zone" - rank the 4 from best to worst.

You can check the standings by clicking the tab that says "Standings." I spent two days at number one and have since dropped off the top 100 chart completely - I haven't come up more than 4 times in my own voting tries and the same with Nick - although we keep seeing the same artists over and over again.

This is, needless to say, very frustrating for me and I hope to be able to come back and make it back to the top by the time voting ends (in 11 days!!)

Thank you as always for your support, time and dedication. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Sounds complicated! Will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete